There are many benefits to becoming a registered apprentice including:
- Earn while you learn
- Obtain possible industry certifications
- Participate in occupation specific training
- Receive portable credentials from the U.S. Department of Labor
- Take advantage of potential advancement within the company
- Receive a set wage progression
Thank you for your interest in Apprenticeship Carolina™.
Although Apprenticeship Carolina™ works directly with businesses to register demand driven apprenticeship programs in a number of industries, it is not responsible for the recruitment or hiring of individuals into specific apprenticeship programs.
A listing of all registered programs within an area can be found by navigating to the following web site: United States Department of Labor. Select the geographical area in which you are located and click the occupation for which you would like more information.
As part of the SC Technical College System, Apprenticeship Carolina provides Registered Program Specialists who can help:
- Connect you with local technical college’s admissions, career services or placement offices
- Point you to possible financial aid opportunities
- Make you aware of any testing that may be applicable or required to your area of study/interest
We encourage all interested individuals to contact their Registered Program Specialist:
Send a message
Covers Chester, Chesterfield, Clarendon, Darlington, Dillon, Fairfield, Florence, Gaffney, Georgetown, Horry, Kershaw, Lancaster, Lee, Lexington, Marion, Marlboro, Richland, Spartanburg, Sumter, Union, Williamsburg and York counties (803) 636-7957
Send a message
Covers Abbeville, Aiken, Allendale, Anderson, Bamberg, Barnwell, Beaufort, Berkeley, Calhoun, Charleston, Colleton, Dorchester, Edgefield, Greenville, Greenwood, Hampton, Jasper, Laurens, McCormick, Newberry, Oconee, Orangeburg, Pickens and Saluda counties
Additional job opportunities may be found in the following: